DNA325 is a full-cycle IT recruitment and R&D Agency in Eastern Europe. We help with recruiting remote teams or IT specialists for direct hire. Now we are looking for a bright person who will add value to our sales team.
Our perfect match for this position has:
- B2B lead generation experience on the global market, excluding CIS (more than one year), preferably in a service business;
- English (upper-intermediate and higher);
- experience using LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Xing, Crunchbase, Angellist;
- experience working with CRM systems;
- experience working with Google Workspace (ex-G Suite) or similar tools;
- experience in IT sales is welcome.
- identifying audiences online that match criteria, conduct research using tools like LinkedIn and contact databases to find contact details;
- pursue business opportunities through Linkedin, emails, etc., by creating and maintaining outreach campaigns (generate, automate and nurture leads);
- creating and implementing lead scoring and list segmentation strategies;
- accountable for the full-cycle sales process from lead generation to contract close;
- direct communication with potential clients;
- maintain and manage all information, ensuring all communication activities are entered into the system, information is up-to-date and accurate;
- work with the Sales and Marketing team to develop new ways of generating leads, cold contacting channels, and nurturing strategies;
- meet or exceed monthly targets.
- opportunity for career and professional growth;
- competitive compensation;
- 37 weekly working hours: 11-20 or 10-19;
- convenient office in Odesa;
- free English classes in the office;
- warm and friendly working environment;
- work in a professional team.