Our client is exceptional IT marketing solutions for large partners from North America. We create a unique marketing platform to deliver high-quality service in different industries. We don’t just advertise our clients’ products or services — we build long-term marketing solutions within the context of enduring partnerships.Our people’s diversity and their ideas inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from unique technology to industry-leading services and customer experiences. We believe teams that openly support and challenge each other are destined to win!
Our client is looking to hire an outstanding Web developer with solid technical skills to support all current projects and create new ones in the Canadian Company. You’ll be involved in a spectrum of development practices, from cultivating high-level design to the specifics of software implementation. We have a great IT team with a strong development background to improve your skills and share your knowledge.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs;
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications;
- Integrate software components and third-party programs;
- Determining operational practicality;
- Developing quality assurance procedures;
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics;
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems;
- Verify and deploy programs and systems;
- Recommend and execute improvements;
- Working closely with other developers, designers, business and systems analysts.
Skills & Background:
- 3+ years of professional developing experience on PHP;
- Solid knowledge of OOP, design patterns, layered architecture;
- Proficiency writing PHP code (7.4+);
- Expertise in Symfony PHP framework;
- Strong experience in SQL with MySQL/PostgreSQL;
- Familiarity with *nix systems, shell scripting;
- Experience with building software architecture;
- Comfortable working with Git in git-based workflows;
- Strong communication skills, particularly written (as a remote company, we heavily emphasize written communication across all departments).
Nice to Have:
- A proactive approach to problem-solving;
- A positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Frontend experience;
- Experience in TDD, DDD.
What we offer:
- Remote work;
- Full-time employment with a flexible schedule;
- Benefits and bonus system;
- Work-life balance;
- Highly professional and friendly team;
- International team network;
- $2000 will be provided for equipment purchase, (after a trial period);
- English for everyone is free, even 1 on 1. (after a trial period);
- Courses that are related to work are paid from 50 to 100% (after a trial period);
- 3 weeks of vacation per year;
- Unlimited sick leave;
- Corporate retreats and go to parties;
- Fitness is paid, $500 for each year (after a trial period).