ISG2 is the team of experts in Supply Chain Management working with TOP international companies in such segments as Transportation, Automotive and Warehousing & Processing management system for metals.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant to help us develop and implement our business intelligence systems.
BI Consultant responsibilities include analyzing acquired data, evaluating existing systems and testing new ones. If you have a background in Computer Science and experience with analytics tools like PostgreSQL database, Microsoft SQL Server BI, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us turn data into knowledge using predictive and analytics solutions.
- Test, implement and document BI systems
- Gather client’s requirements for creating static reports, dynamic reports, Power BI Reports
- Work with the team of developers to develop the specification to develop offline repositories
- Present the data and deliver the information
- Develop & Support ETL solutions
- Consult the client to make sure their report is accurate and meets their business requirements
- Translate business needs into technical specifications
- Establish procedures for data sharing with internal and external stakeholders
- Use data visualization techniques to present information
- Experience as a BI Consultant, Data Scientist or similar role
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server BI & Sharepoint Services
- Experience with data mining
- Experience using business intelligence tools and data processing frameworks
- Strong skills in statistics and reporting
- Strong MS Excel skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field will be a plus
- Advanced English to work independently with customers without PM interference