Data integration project for a global insurance company.
The project is a Data Integration project, with the goal of onboarding insurance data (i.e. premiums, claims and exposure) from 12 countries into an existing data lake with a predefined data model. Besides the data onboarding, we are also mandated to introduce strong data integration best practices that can accelerate the onboarding of new data sources and build solid project organization and structure that ease future team augmentation.
- Tech. Knowledge required: Very good SQL Know-How, experience with Azure Databricks
- Optional: Apache Spark
- Tasks: We are looking for someone that has the responsibility to work as Lead Business and Data Analyst, building mapping requirements, leading teams and serving as a good bridge between the business stakeholders and the data engineers.
- Solid experience with medium and large Data Integration projects and knowledge of data integration procedures, best practices, technology, and tools (SQL knowledge);
- Understands data structures and has the capability to shape data mapping requirements;
- Capable of identifying and shaping reusable assets that allow the project delivery velocity to accelerate;
- Participates in quality assurance activities and ensures the mappings and data transformations rules are producing the expected results;
- Capable of guiding and supporting new team members onboarding (both other Business Analysts as supporting new Engineers, bringing them up to speed and data-specific aspects);
- Stakeholder Management, especially when it comes to working with local stakeholders in the countries and the Product Owner;
- Insurance domain know-how or readiness to absorb a substantial domain knowledge in the area of insurance;
- Very organized & a strong team player;
- Leadership skills are a must: he/she will be leading teams.
Related Jobs (8)
BIG DATA SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT (Romania) on 07/11/2022
SENIOR/LEAD BIG DATA ENGINEER (PYTHON + AWS) (Romania) on 07/11/2022
SENIOR/LEAD BIG DATA ENGINEER (PYTHON + AZURE) (Romania) on 07/11/2022
SENIOR/LEAD BIG DATA ENGINEER (Romania) on 07/11/2022
BIG DATA ENGINEER (SCALA+AWS) (Romania) on 07/11/2022
Python/Data Modelling Developer (Remote, Romania) on 27/10/2022