We are looking for a data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel and position Who’s Mailing What! (WMW) as a leading resource for direct mail intelligence.
You will be in charge of audience identification, converting those audiences into new leads and nurturing those leads to close into customers (which sales leadership will help you accomplish) by developing an inbound marketing strategy that utilizes many forms of pull marketing – educational marketing, blogs, events, SEO, social media and more – to create brand awareness and attract new business.
WMW endeavors to employ an educational marketing strategy that involves the creation of high-quality educational materials.
Your role will focus on:
- Creating educational materials our target audience wants
- Sharing educational materials on the channels they use
- Measuring the results of educational marketing activities
Success will come from working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, pushing yourself to work hard to become a true subject matter expert in developing and managing the marketing funnel.
High-level measures of success:
- Audience Identification and Qualification
- Management of the Marketing Funnel
- Lead Generation, Outreach and Nurturing
- Lead Management
- Thought Leadership & Market Education
- Brand Awareness
- Individual contribution; facilitation of assigned tasks
What we expect:
- We are looking for an experienced and creative content manager to help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through content.
- You will be managing all content-related activities starting from developing the blog calendar and working closely with the sales team to reveal the content needs to designing the articles and sharing useful materials to social media channels.
- The best candidate has strong strategic-thinking skills and builds up the content that converts leads to subscribers as well as keeps subscribers interested in the product. As our main goal is to shape direct mail marketing to the modern age by powering it with data intelligence, one of your key targets will be to create data-driven content that shows the value of this new approach.
- You’ll be working closely with the highly-experienced direct mail specialist and data experts in order to create the most inspiring and insightful content.
- Build and manage a rich educational marketing calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our brand (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, seminars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new marketing-qualified leads.
- Management of all marketing resources including freelancers, designers, writers, and other agency personnel.
- Educational Marketing Management:
- Accountable for all educational marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Create free resources with the assistance of internal and external resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness and grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with contract resources, designers, copywriters, sales professionals, leadership and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audiences and then optimize the path to conversion.
- Development of editorial governance so educational materials are consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Social Media/Community Management:
- Grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers and active fans and promoters of our company.
- Build and Manage WMW’s social media profiles and presence including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional relevant channels.
- Create shareable educational materials appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our materials.
- Monitor and engage appropriate resources in relevant social or community discussions.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new networks or communities to reach out target audience.
- Understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which educational materials and approaches work on each and why.
- Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on social media/community participation ROI.
- +2 years of experience in content marketing and social media marketing (US market);
- Experience in developing and managing content strategy;
- English proficiency: strong writing skills and fluent written English;
- Experience in visual content creation: infographics, comics and etc;
- Knowledge of SEO basics needed for content creation;
- Experience with WordPress;
- Email marketing basic knowledge;
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS. Proficiency in Google Sheets and Excel;
- Basic knowledge of guerilla marketing;
- Experience with social media management tools: Hootsuite, Buffer and other;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- A cool office in the historical city center
- Young team
- Experience at US-based company
- The opportunity to shine! Our early-stage start-up is eager to share what you know, provide you with opportunities to learn and grow your skills, and interested in moving team members up to positions of higher responsibility as our company grows.
Measurement of success:
- Planning and execution of content activities
- Fruitfully cooperating with the vendors: content writers, illustrators, designers, data specialists. And, if needed, the ability to find the missing resources.
- Designing the articles and publishing them to the blog
- Keeping track of WMW! mentions in social media and responding to those
- Brand awareness increase
- Increase of the monthly blog visits
- Individual contribution; facilitation of assigned tasks
- Quality and quantity of the article published to the blog ↑
- Number of comments and shares↑
- Number of social media mentions↑
- Number of high-quality copywriting resources we can turn to depending on the need↑
- The average number of monthly blog visits↑
- Newsletter open and click rate ↑
- Number of registrations received after reading the blog article ↑
Who we are:
Founded in 1978 as a direct mail archive, today Who’s Mailing What! (WMW!) is the world’s most complete online library of multichannel direct mail and email campaigns. WMW! provides information on 70,000+ of direct mail packages and promotional emails from across the U.S. markets. WMW! houses campaigns for more than 85 industry categories including: credit cards, fundraising, insurance, telecom, catalogs, travel, automotive and more.