Able is a leading tech company that operates subscription-based consumer products in the self-help and wellness market.
As an experienced Conversion Rate Optimization Manager, you’ll be the go-to person for anything conversion-related. You’ll be identifying bottlenecks in our web funnels, drafting hypotheses on how to improve them, and running A/B tests. Your input will directly influence web development, UX improvements, and user experience.
If you’re a self-starter and a results-driven marketer, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in a fast-growing company. You will have a concrete impact on the future of the business as a whole.
What you’ll do:
- Identifying bottlenecks and conversion optimization opportunities by researching how users behave on our websites;
- Run A/B and multivariant experiments to improve the conversion rate and user experience on our websites;
- Draw conclusions from data and results, and drive development, content, and UX improvements;
- Define UI and UX best practices for landing pages, mobile, and desktop.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience and a proven track record of improving web funnels conversion rates in SaaS, e-commerce, or digital-first companies;
- Experience with split testing, CRO, analytics, and research platforms, and being able to become a power user of new tools autonomously and rapidly;
- Strong program management skills, with the ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced start-up environment, setting objectives, and ruthlessly prioritizing activities based on impact;
- Independent, self-motivated, and proactive, with strong attention to detail and excellent written and spoken English.
- Top of the market salary and equity;
- High talent density;
- Unlimited PTO;
- Flexible working hours;
- Apple equipment;
- Opportunity to work with product that helps people live healthier, happier, and longer lives;
- And much more!