Wincher is a small company based in Sweden. Our primary product is our Google Rank Tracker. It helps brands and SEO professionals keep track of where their websites are positioned in the Google search results. We are currently rebuilding our entire platform from scratch to modernize the stack and prepare for integration of new products in the future. We’re a fully remote company with a flat hierarchy and laid back management style (i.e. no micro management). Every friday we have a traditional Swedish “fika” (basically, coffee/beer break) over Google Meet to stay connected. We also try to have the whole team meet up at least once per year for some team building and fun.
Wincher is looking for a Customer Success Manager with at least upper-intermediate English communication skills. The person should be confident enough to have product tours and negotiate deals with potential customers as well as reaching out to leads for opportunities.
- Identify new potential customers and new market opportunities;
- Actively approach customers to help them understand, utilize and succeed in their business by using our services;
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relations;
- Analyze customer needs;
- Upsell to existing customers;
- Customer support;
- Keep our CRM database dated with information on client interactions;
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts, while being fully aware of new products and the competition status.
- At least upper-intermediate english communication skills;
- Experience in B2B sales;
- Experience in customer service;
- Good understanding of digital marketing, interest/background in SEO or internet marketing;
- Knowledge in building an effective client base (lead generation, cold outreach);
- Closing the deals;
- Organized, proactive, and self-driven;
- Ability to push-through the deadlines and routine tasks;
- Service-minded and enjoys communication;
- Strong learning capacity.