Wyzoo is a decision enablement and decision management technology company, focused on helping clients improve their marketing results. We deploy human intelligence, assisted by machine learning, to make the complex marketing and technology world easy, transparent, and ultimately more profitable. Some of Wyzoo’s capabilities:
- Professional services / BI
- We identify and map marketing decisions
- Generate marketing intelligence
- Predictive modeling
- Customer segmentation / audience selection
Working with us is working with a team who understands marketing challenges and enjoys helping clients with the heavy lifting. We approach our work seriously but like to laugh along the way.
Now we’re looking for Delivery Manager to help to ensure the successful completion of all assigned projects. The Delivery Manager plays a key role in a cross-functional team supporting clients and internal teams to ensure delivery quality.
- Experience in effectively building relationships with corporate clients (global, but not CIS, preferably US).
- Profound understanding of approaches and techniques used for building value for the clients whose accounts and portfolios you manage.
- Ability to regularly identify and communicate improvement opportunities and recommend upgrading service levels.
- Knowledge of project management approaches and tactics.
- Striving to attain delivery timelines that exceed customer expectations.
- Background in managing the workflow of multiple projects would be a big plus.
- Production team supervision, training & development; enhancing their growth & development and adherence to company standards and best practices would be a plus.
- Excellent command of English both writing and speaking.
- Confer with Sales and Solution Advisors to establish production priorities as described by account management through documentation within the appropriate systems.
- Communicate status, issues, problems, and feedback to stakeholders and teams.
- Develop and implement operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate errors and improve quality and efficiency.
- Proactively pursue and resolve delivery issues before the team or client is impacted.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to develop short term objectives to achieve longer-range objectives.
- Drive and ensure up-to-date production documentation materials for designated accounts is maintained.
- Maintain oversight of production and billing cycle schedules.