Our client is an award-winning marketing agency that specializes in creating global influencer marketing campaign strategies. We use our technology platform across all social networks and know what it takes to make viral content go viral across multiple platforms.
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps engineer;
- Strong knowledge of AWS: ECS, EC2, SQS, SES, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, Lambda, S3;
- Experience with IaaC such as Terraform, CloudFormation;
- Database administration experience: Amazon Aurora, PostgreSQL, Redis;
- Creating a CI/CD using the Atlasian ecosystem and Bitbucket Pipelines.
- Great team player with excellent communication skills and work ethic;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level (verbal and written).
- Building the infrastructure and setting up new tools;
- Making sure quality attributes (e.g. availability, performance, security, etc.) are met as defined;
- Being involved in product requirements and understanding the product needs;
- Taking an active part in the architectural meetings and suggesting the tools and solutions;
- Providing logging and monitoring for the system units;
- Automating development processes;
- Documenting the architecture and decisions are made;
- Mentoring and transferring knowledge to the team members to work with infrastructure.
Will be a plus:
- Work experience and configuration: openvpn, nginx, Firebase, SonarQube, Prometheus;
- Experience with Third Party APIs (TikTok, Twitter);
- Mentoring experience;
- Knowledge and experience according to Scrum methodology.
Related Jobs (3)
Senior Full-Stack NodeJS/ReactJS Developer (remote) on 23/09/2022 Remote