The Company is focused on innovative iGaming products & games. We are up to date with current trends in online gambling and try to see what future will bring. Our mission is to build cutting-edge products that create impact. Now we are looking for a Country Manager to help develop our company in Poland.
A Country Manager is responsible for highest management for all business activities in Poland and eastern European region. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets of the company.
- Liaising with head office and writing up quarterly/annual reports;
- Establishing operating budgets and creation of detailed annual business plans. At the same time, it is also necessary to ensure that the monthly, quarterly, and annual targets are met in terms of revenue, profit, and finance;
- Recruiting, vetting, and training all new staff;
- Management of day-to-day activities (including office matters) of the company in Poland;
- Researching the country or region thoroughly and adapting strategies accordingly;
- Monitoring performance at all levels and scheduling training as required;
- Implementing an effective brand strategy and ensuring consistency;
- Building professional relationships with staff and clients;
- Maintaining a good image of the organization at all times.
Country Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management or a related field (preferably a master’s degree);
- Postgraduate degree in sales, finance or similar is also acceptable;
- Experience in software development company and especially iGaming is preferable;
- A good knowledge base of Polish market and Easter Europe regions;
- Good people-management skills;
- Sensitivity to different cultural norms and ability to lead multi-cultural team.