DNA325 Group is looking for an Executive Assistant for the Founder.
DNA325 Group combines 3 projects under its umbrella: LAB325 – Product/software development, MOB325 – Mobile product portfolio and DNA325 – IT recruitment.
Part of the Founder’s activities is IT Board membership in local businesses.
Now we’re looking for an Executive assistant who can help with structuring a daily routine and helping the projects keep growing.
Most of the activities are related to Marketing, if you’re a fan of searching and analyzing trending topics in IT as well as testing new software products and a good friend with the numbers and spreadsheets, it would be a great match.
- Searching and analyzing different type of information and its structuring;
- Preparing and designing presentations;
- Testing new tools: sales, PM, marketing;
- Analyzing industry trends;
- Working on a personal brand of CEO: connecting with media editors, social media;
- Helping with headhunting of key specialists around the world;
- Content writing in English and Russian;
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders;
- Travel schedulingPersonal tasks.
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role (Executive Assistant / Marketing Assistant);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient with technology, including Google Workspace (willing to learn new software), experience with Figma, Miro will be a plus
- English — at least upper intermediate;
- Marketing education will be a plus;
- Ability to prioritize tasks/objectives with strong organizational, administrative skills;
- Most importantly, candidates must have strong ethical character and have a high attention to detail.