We want to Make The Complex Simple. SuperDataScience is an online educational platform for current and future Data Scientists from all around the world. We believe learning such an immensely valuable topic requires a dynamic, deep and fun approach, available to anyone willing to learn.
We strive to create the ideal community and recruiting platform for all Data Scientists. That’s why we gather real – world case studies, weekly podcasts, must – know posts, YouTube videos and created The Data Enthusiasts Dream Library, with over 250 videos and 100 hours of content, so you can learn everything on Data Science, R – Programming, Tableau, Deep Learning and other fantastic topics.
We are looking for a front end developer that will help us on our quest to build and improve our web applications by developing new features. We need a person who wants to learn, has a passion for technology and is a disciplined professional with strong development skills.
- Work as part of a team;
- Bring designs to life in our web applications;
- Integration of the front – end and back – end aspects of the web application;
- Build reusable and clean code;
- A strong passion for front end development;
- Strong English writing and verbal communication skills;
- Solid React experience;
- Experience with UI/Front-end testing;
- Ability to translate XD/Illustrator/Photoshop designs into a functional web application;
- Great eye for design principles, typography, color and user experience;
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery;
- Strong grasp of Responsive/Mobile Design and Cross-Browser Development;
- Proven working experience in front end development;
- Familiarity with Git/Github and common source control practices;
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team;
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively;
- Experience with at least one design program (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Figma, Sketch).
Nice to have:
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (SCSS, SASS, etc.);
- Knowledge of SQL, MySQL, MongoDB or similar database management system;
- Experience with React Native.
- Competitive Compensation. Competitive pay with unlimited room for growth. We believe in rewarding people based on the value they bring;
- 100% Online Work. Freedom is in our DNA. We are a fully remote team: you can work from any country. Your office is wherever there is secure internet;
- Flexible hours & schedules. We have a results-driven culture, not a 9-to-5 culture. You are 100% in control of your time – choose your own schedule and work whenever you want;
- Unlimited personal time off. You can take as much time off as you need. Plus, you are required to take at least two weeks off per year. This isn’t a vague policy where unlimited time off means no time off;
- Annual Company Retreat. It’s important for a remote team to have a human connection. That’s why we all get together at some awesome place in the World at least once a year;
- Learning and Development. We make learning a part of everyone’s role. We have a team coach, a buddy program, regular workshops and we support your extra learning initiatives.