iTrader.pl we are a FinTech start-up. Our goal is to radically change stock market investors’ decision-making. Currently we are building an online algo-trading platform and are researching trading algorithms. We will launch in Poland first and are already planning to expand on foreign markets.
You will be co-creating our software system and will be developing new features. The basic technical challenges that we solve are:
- to build and run an automated real-time distributed system
- to ensure correctness, reliability, 24h / 7 availability, security
Sample work areas / tasks
- continuous execution of trading algorithms in real time
- scaling computational jobs in the cloud
- integration with external systems, eg.
- stock market – fetching real-time stock quotes
- brokerages – placing orders
- monitoring, process and request logs
- automated unit and integration tests
- automated code builds (CI)
web application (user interface)
- single page web application
- internationalization (i18n)
- email / sms notifications
- trading strategy optimization
- risk management
- trading strategy editor, automated validation
- Python 2
- gRPC / Protocol Buffers – microservices
- Google Container Engine
- Closure Compiler
- Closure Library
- SlimerJS / CasperJS
- You write correct, minimal, easy to maintain code.
- You solve common programming problems quickly.
- You apply standard techniques, patterns, basic algorithms and data structures.
- You document classes, methods, and everything not obvious.
- You write automated tests (unit and browser).
- You mind consistency with existing code.
- You develop complex software systems.
- You minimize complexity by splitting functionality into classes, layers, components, etc.
- You minimize dependencies.
- You design in the context of the wider system.
- You sketch out and validate an end-to-end solution before implementing the details. (ideally: You have developed significant parts of a medium or larger software system.)
- You get larger tasks done by yourself. You select appropriate technologies and solutions.
- You deliver quality results. You care about correctness, completeness, cleanliness.
- Competitive salary.
- Warsaw, Poland (office) or remote.
- Paid vacation.
- Be one of the first employees, make large impact.
- Co-create innovative, unique product.
- Work with smart, competent people.
- Gain solid experience in building complex software system.
- Learn / use professional software development process.
- Position yourself in the prospective algo-trading industry.
- Learn / use modern technologies in demand.