We’re looking for someone who can join Transcenda long term and who is interested in working on a variety of projects.
Our client builds cutting edge digital solutions used by some of the largest automakers in the world. We are woring under customer support solution that offers semi-automated knowlage base creation and aims to use machine learning to produce reasonable answers out of knowlage base.
We’re looking for a Full-Stack Java Engineer to join our team to develop the product, contribute tp engineering best practices and processes. We’re looking for people who care about the product and business case in addition to architecting and engineering the solutions. This is the kind of project where your voice is heard and you have the ability to make a real impact on the technical direction.
- A full-stack experience to work across the back-end, front-end & cloud infrastructure;
- Good Java programming skills, Spring Boot and Hibernate;
- Experience with MySQL;
- Amazon Web Services.
Nice to have:
- ElasticSearch, Lucene;
- Programming in Python and/or Node.js;
- Test-driven development practices (unit tests, integration, e2e);
- Experience with Ansible, Docker, and Terraform.
- Custom search engine based on Elastic Search;
- Integrations with Auth0, Stripe;
- Browser extension with client web-apps integrated;
- WYSIWYG clients’ websites builder.
Related Jobs (8)
Implementation Engineer with Java knowledge (Remote) on 07/09/2021 Remote