ESTO is the leading provider of innovative payments and shopping solutions for e-commerce merchants in the Baltics. At ESTO our corporate language is English and we believe in delegation, we encourage ownership and pride ourselves in placing our employees first. We are looking for a passionate Head of Data to join ESTO Group on a central management level.
- As the head of data you will drive change in rapidly growing e-commerce payments industry;
- Lead the vision, development and management of data.
- Work with our head of departments, data analysts, data warehouse engineers, product managers and developers to make sure the right things get built;
- Define data vision and roadmap for ESTO and be responsible for executing it;
- Make sure that ESTO stays on the right course and produces satisfied customers via making correct decisions based on sophisticated data.
Once here you will:
- be the ultimate stakeholder for ESTO’s data on a group level;
- be the head of data department;
- manage your own data team;
- work closely together with central management;
- assume responsibility for all aspects of flawless management of data for the company;
- take ownership for product and related P&L tied with ops.
- Head of Data should have extensive experience with at least one Data Warehouse stack (e.g ETL, Data Lake). These tools can be something like AWS Redshift, AWS Glue, Snowflake, Apache Airflow etc.
- Ability to assume ownership addressing data needs;
- Possess complex problem-solving ability via analysis, judgement and decision making;
- Strong analytical and statistical skills and a healthy level of curiosity;
- People management experience;
- Stay on top of trends and developments within your field and the market we operate in;
- You possess a critical knowledge of the finance business;
- Deep understanding of critical conflict points in processes involving lending activities;
- Possess experience in writing and structuring reports on complex economic and technical disciplines for different clients or stakeholders;
- English level proficiency.
Why you’ll love it here:
- No BS and getting things done attitude;
- Surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine;
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits;
- High degree of autonomy;
- Flat hierarchy and open communication;
- Personal development budget;
- Your daily activities will have a meaningful impact on people around the world.