The Manager Client Recruitment will lead the Pharmbills Client Recruitment function. They will develop and implement innovative strategies to strengthen Pharmbills’ position by ensuring the Company attracts and acquires the necessary entry-level talent to meet current and future business needs. They will develop and retain the talent through effective onboarding and robust training, thereby contributing to Pharmbills’ reputation as an employer of choice in Ukraine.
The Manager Client Recruitment will have a passion for designing comprehensive and cutting-edge sourcing strategies that will create a pipeline of diverse top talent for entry-level positions to drive business success. They will lead the Client Recruitment marketing strategy and promote Pharmbills’ visibility at key events, career fairs and the like. The Manager Client Recruitment will also oversee and optimize the Training Academy for entry-level employees, contributing to a talented and skilled pipeline of tomorrow’s thinkers today.
The Manager Client Recruitment will be in regular communication with Pharmbills’ clients, continuously adapting the recruitment strategy to meet projected demand for talent while proactively nurturing the talent pipeline to ensure the continuous flow of skilled human capital.
The Manager Client Recruitment will manage and organize a team of recruiters and sourcers in the most productive way, incorporating effective operations and communications frameworks, managing adoption and use of systems and tools, and ensuring overall team compliance.
- Lead, engage, manage and develop a team of 4+ Recruiters/Sourcers. Set team KPIs and drive the team to exceed performance targets. Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations;
- Manage capability and disciplinary issues for Client Recruitment Team in accordance with company policy;
- Commit to 1:1 bi-weekly meetings with direct reports to proactively identify roadblocks, offer support and implement process improvements;
- Promote employee retention within the Client Recruitment Department by providing clarity, instilling confidence, encouraging development and fostering enablement.
- Establish the Client Recruitment function across multiple locations, ensuring the right people are in the right place at the right time;
- Develop and implement initiatives to scale the Client Recruitment function in a way that results in significant improvement in processes and quality of service;
- Use metrics to track efficiency and effectiveness of current and pilot processes. Combine insights gained with business intelligence to proactively anticipate future issues and provide innovative solutions;
- Participate actively in meetings with Pharmbills leadership, effectively ensuring that the needs of all parties – the client, the team and the business – are considered in the decision-making process;
- Contribute to client satisfaction by collaborating with Client Service Managers (CSMs) to ensure alignment of the Client Recruitment function with the clients’ goals and needs. Lead internal discovery sessions with CSMs and their teams to diagnose knowledge gaps and spearhead solutions e.g. changes in recruitment criteria, process improvements;
- Promote a culture of open communication and feedback among team members, helping to contribute to a more engaged, creative and authentic workforce where employees feel deeply connected to the goals and objectives of the organization;
- Maintain meticulous record keeping of employee data within the Client Recruitment Department by using company systems e.g. BambooHR;
- Fluency in Russian;
- English CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) level C1 or equivalent;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to listen actively to build understanding and decode messages in a way that convinces others and brings them onboard;
- Financial acumen and familiarity with P&L statements;
- Strong analytic intuition with the ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions;
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to achieve performance targets set within tight deadlines;
- Positive, flexible and decisive approach to problem-solving;
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty in the workplace;
- Curiosity and a passion for learning;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook).
Education and Experience:
- University Degree (or equivalent qualification) in a related subject;
- Minimum of three years’ work experience in recruitment, preferably high volume/bulk recruitment positions;
- Proven experience of leading recruitment teams;
- Experience in marketing and sales will be a distinct advantage;
- Experience in HRBP, project management and outsourcing environments will be an advantage;
- Experience in working for a start-up will be an advantage;
- Experience in working for an international company will be an advantage.