Our world-famous software combines cleaning, optimization, and security tools with exceptional service to support a community of 1.5+ million users.
Today we’re starting the transformation in our company to create high technology products that effectively protect and serve users—and their Macs—from the new security threats. Why?
Like you, we live our lives online. Like you, we share our data every day, not only willingly with banks, insurance companies, and our colleagues via email but also without even realizing it through interaction with advertisers, online thieves, and scammers. Like you, we need to be sure that our data is safe and protected. That’s why we decided to create a new level of protection for online users. We’re looking for talented specialists to join us—and help users take back control over security and privacy of their online lives.
We are looking for a real dynamic and creative social media leader to help launch and build a brand aiming to become the disruptive global leader in digital privacy and security. You will be the heartbeat that drives the company’s innovative social and content strategy. You will bring a new perspective and social innovation to a traditional industry. You’ll be responsible for developing stand out content, break through social ideas that get people talking. This is for those you want to shake things, engage global audiences and build a global movement.
Create a social media and content strategy to get the world to notice us through campaigns and content that are driven by deep consumer insights and loads of creativity.
Ensure our new brand stands out in the social media space as a category breaker but with a social purpose to help people be secure in a digital world.
Build content and campaigns that people want to engage with.
Initiate creative content marketing projects that strengthen brand positioning and enhance the perception and resonance of the brand with our target audience.
Find and incorporate industry and macro trends to inform content themes and campaigns that raise the company’s brand as an industry leader.
Analyze social marketing and content efforts against key performance metrics.
Make the most of internal research and external market data to develop narratives to support and augment brand storytelling in owned and earned media
- Fluent English (preferable Native-level)
- 7-10+ years of experience in marketing, in particular social media.
- Experience creating compelling social campaigns for consumer audiences.
- Experience of digital growth, and customer/user engagement.
- Exceptional communication, writing, and editing skills.
- Able to use data to drive insight and creativity.
- Excellent verbal, written communication.
- Knowledge of SEO, Social Media best practices.
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Continuous professional competencies development and professional growth opportunities
- Free external and internal professional training and certifications
- English language learning in the company office (different levels of language skills; etc.)
- 40-hours working week with flexible working hours
- Annual paid vacations (20 working days)
- Medical insurance and health protection programs
- Compensation of the transport expenses for candidates from other cities invited to our Kyiv office for an interview
- Corporate / team / special events
- Challenging work in an international professional environment
- Own restaurant in our office
- Sports activities in our office gym with a personal coach (yoga, boxing, etc.)
Related Jobs (1)
Digital Marketing Strategist (B2C Memberships) Remote on 06/08/2020 Remote