Wyzoo is a decision enablement and decision management technology company, focused on helping clients improve their marketing results. We deploy human intelligence, assisted by machine learning, to make the complex marketing and technology world easy, transparent, and ultimately more profitable. Some of Wyzoo’s capabilities:
- Professional services / BI
- We identify and map marketing decisions
- Generate marketing intelligence
- Predictive modeling
- Customer segmentation / audience selection
Working with us is working with a team who understands marketing challenges and enjoys helping clients with the heavy lifting. We approach our work seriously, but like to laugh along the way.
Now we’re looking for Inbound Marketing Manager to own the majority of the marketing funnel and position Wyzoo as an authority for direct marketing operations.
- Content marketing skills; ability to create, publish and distribute educational materials online, for a targeted audience.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and corporate and campaign deadlines.
- Deep digital marketing knowledge; SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Fluency in web analytics tools (Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics, Google Ads/Adwords), social media marketing applications (HootSuite, Tweetdeck, etc.) and leading social media monitoring platforms (Radian6, etc.).
- Ability to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- English proficiency; effective written and verbal communication skills.
Will be a huge plus:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Ability to communicate complex analyses and concepts to non-technical audiences; distill technical approaches to “easy to understand” messaging.
- Ability to analyze and present educational material and social performance.
- Analytical experience; ability to analyze and present performance metrics and analyses.
- Managing internal team, building and managing a team of contracted resources (freelancer network).
- Grow new marketing-qualified leads, optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through various channels.
- Management of all marketing resources including freelancers, designers, writers, and other agency personnel.
- Record & maintain all activity in our marketing CRM system.
- Educational marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Build and Manage Wyzoo’s social media profiles and presence including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional relevant channels.
- Identify and execute opportunities to improve Wyzoo’s and our educational material’s search rank for key terms at the top, middle and bottom (branded) of our marketing funnel.
- Utilize paid marketing strategies, online pay-per-click (PPC) and cost-per-acquisition campaigns to help grow and scale organic inbound marketing efforts.