Echo is your meeting companion, your automated note-taker, task delegator, insight propagator, point of interest capturer and your “what did they just say?” helper. Never forget a valuable insight ever again.
The way we study has changed, but lectures haven’t. Until now. Echo helps students and teachers in any subject remember the forgotten, revise the revisable and get back to that one key moment that you’ve always wanted to find when studying – with transcribed audio, any screen content from presentations or slides and additional notes. Use Echo with any teleconferencing tools.
Teams like Salesforce, Gartner, and Cisco (and more), and students from UCL, Arizona State University and the University of Pavia (and more) are already using Echo, and we’re opening up our beta to add more individuals and teams each week.
We are looking for a motivated individual with good technical skills to create intuitive iOS/macOS applications. The person who is passionate about quality. In this role, you will be working as a team on the amazing solution of processing and capturing images/videos/audios, catching points of interest, ongoing capturing, and inventing the fully internet-independent intelligent meeting companion. You’ll become a part of the new era for meeting tracking.
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills, preferably with Swift;
- Deep experience with iOS SDK including frameworks such as UIKit, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, AVFoundation, and Core Text;
- Deep experience with Alamofire, Socket IO, Connectivity, SwifterSwift ;
- Knowledge of Cocoa / Pods, ReachabilitySwift;
- Intimate knowledge of iOS design patterns and Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines;
- Up to speed with the latest iOS version changes, features and requirements;
- Deep experience with Apple development tools;
- Solid understanding of JSON, REST and other similar web services;
- Must have a solid understanding of the software development process in the product/startup mode;
- Must be able to brainstorm and effectively communicate technology ideas and issues;
- Must be highly collaborative and able to work cross-functionally with different teams;
- Knowledge of Mac Catalyst would be a plus.