If you’re in love with recruiting and wish to work remote, we will be happy to work with you!
We are actively developing and always welcome new ideas, and initiatives.
- 2+ years experience in IT recruiting;
- Experience in the Polish market;
- Experience in Western Europe and Latin America will be a plus;
- Experience within the IT industry (preferably software development) and IT market intelligence is a plus;
- Knowledge of complete recruiting cycle and processes;
- High level of sourcing and interviewing skills;
- Upper-Intermediate English (spoken and business writing);
- Experience building partnership relationships with candidates;
- Experience in reporting, analysis, and creation of staffing plans;
- Presentation skills, excellent communication and persuasion skills;
- Enthusiast, always looking for new ways of doing old things;
- Drive, flexibility and sense of humour.
- Conduct the full-cycle recruitment and selection process;
- Supporting recruitment projects;
- Searching for candidates;
- Conducting video interviews to further explore skills, and suitability for the position;
- Conducting HR interviews, writing feedback;
- Coordinating and organization of technical and customer interviews;
- Coordinating testing when necessary for candidates;
- Collecting, inputting and reporting recruitment data and metrics;
- Preparing offer letters for new hires;
- Coordinating new hire details with supporting internal administrator;
- Provide newcomers induction, conduct adaptation, conduct exit interviews;
- Obligatory work results reporting.
- Compensation: base salary about $800, plus bonuses for successful hiring;
- High level of financial compensation;
- Fully remote job;
- Flexible working hours;
- Fast hiring process;
- Career opportunities and the ability to satisfy your ambitions;
- A talented team of strong specialists, focused on results;
- Paid vacation;
- Corporate English lessons.