DNA325 helps companies to establish Software Development and R&D centers in Ukraine. We cooperate with global IT companies who are interested to grow in Ukraine.
As a full cycle IT Recruitment and R&D agency we provide for our local and international clients all operations maintenance, including: Recruiting, HR management, Office management, Administrative support, Office rent and Consulting in business processes.
Now we’re looking for an experienced IT Recruiter who will join our team in Odessa and help growing the clients tech teams across Ukraine.
The position will focus on finding, communication and attracting IT talents to fill our job openings.
- Communication with clients and PMs to ensure understanding of requirements and position details.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment processes including sourcing, contacting, selection, interviewing, reporting, background checks, and sending an offer.
- Build and maintain a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Maintain relationships with candidates and build a strong passive pipeline
- Salary benchmarking, market research and analysis
Talent Specialist – Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field with a minimum of 1 year of experience in tech talent acquisition.
- Methods and techniques of recruitment, selection and placement.
- Creative sourcing techniques and recruitment strategies.
- Web search techniques to identify and recruit passive candidates.
- Principles of business letter writing and report preparation.
- English language – intermediate or higher.
- Analyze current employment and recruitment practices and identify ways to increase efficiencies and effectiveness of those practices.
- Collaborate and communicate with management staff and clients.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Salary + bonus for each closed vacancy
- Opportunity to grow and develop your knowledge in tech side and recruitment dealing with global projects and international clients
- Paid participation in relevant events/meetups and educational trainings
- Internal educational and entertaining events, English classes
- 36-hour work week, paid vacation and sick leaves
- Comfortable office with the sea and city views, Chernyahovskogo str
👉Send your cv: email@example.com with the subject “Apply to IT Recruiter position”