Our client is one of Switzerland’s biggest Information Technology Companies.
Since the company was founded in 1968, we have offered our customers a single source for the complete spectrum of IT services including consulting, development and operations.
Our team of over 2000 specialists advises companies on the best use of modern information technologies, develops and implements efficient and stable solutions and applies our know-how to ensure excellence in use.
- Active participation in the conception and definition of solutions and the development of stable, reliable and powerful software;
- Ensuring that product development is of the highest standard in terms of technology and quality;
- Close cooperation with a multidisciplinary team of business analysts, architects and software engineers;
- Participate in the entire project cycle, from the needs analysis to the final delivery of an individual solution for our customers;
- With your technical expertise, you help to win new projects in our range;
- A dynamic working environment with a young and highly motivated team;
- Diverse opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a wide range of exciting projects, clients and technologies;
- Attractive perspectives for career and personal development through training and coaching;
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines;
- The chance to make a difference in people’s lives by building great software;
- Attractive perspectives for further professional and personal development with various internal career paths;
- Work-life balance (41 hrs/week flextime, home office option, at least 25 vacation days), ergonomic and flexible workplace in a multicultural environment;
- Interesting benefits such as: Contribution to an existing cell phone or business cell phone, 1/2-tax subscription and business travel on the train in 1st class, attractive pension fund models, a takeover of the NBU (private, worldwide), advanced daily sickness benefits insurance and fleet discount.
- Technical degree from a UNI/ETH/FH;
- 3+ years of experience in analysis, development and design in the Java environment;
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. Oracle or MSSQL) and SQL queries, as well as with programming tools such as Maven, Git, Intellji or Eclipse.