Our client is a global digital solutions company founded in 1993 and has been operating in Eastern Europe since 2014.
Today our client works on 1,100+ projects with clients in the USA, Europe, and APAC regions. More than 13,000 people help transform, accelerate, and optimize how our clients, including ISVs and Fortune 500 companies do their business.
Critical Services Center of Excellence (CoE) as the subdivision of SoftServe, is a team of highly professional folks, with a primary focus on technology covering software architecture, startups, and enterprise technologies. Our format of the job is a consultancy and end-to-end implementation for different projects, not tied to specific areas, technologies, or timelines. We do DevOps for everything.
For sure, we work with the majority of Cloud Providers: Google Cloud, AWS, Azure, and more. The size of companies varies from tech Startups to Forbes 500 Enterprises.
A candidate with the expertise in:
- AWS Cloud and proven experience in working and configuring major AWS PaaS/IaaS services;
- AWS Solutions Architect certification (Pro is preferable, with Associate cert Pro will be defined as a goal for a trial period);
- AWS Landing Zone, Well-Architected Framework, and Cloud Adoption Framework;
- Cloud migration;
- Strong scripting skills (PowerShell, Python, or Shell);
- Infrastructure as Code (principles, tools, best practices);
- Microsoft Server OS and technologies, including SQL Server, IIS, and Active Directory experience;
- Linux Operating System;
- Leading/guiding small teams of engineers;
- Configuration management systems (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.);
- Technical pre-sales activities (presentations, workshops, etc.);
- C-level presentation skills.
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH:
- Amazon Web Services, architecture modernization;
- Highly available, fault-tolerant, and secure solutions;
- Cost optimization, monitoring, and logging;
- Hybrid solutions with multiple clouds and on-premises;
- Driving the application/data/infrastructure delivery process design or performing long-term architectural project;
- Participating in architectural service executions such as Discovery, Assessment, and Architectural Project Support;
- Leading engineering teams to implement the solution guided by the defined architecture vision;
- Talking to the business to understand business needs and technical requirements for the project. Communicating technical constraints and decisions to the business;
- Translating customers’ business, functional, and non-functional requirements into high-quality solution design visions and operations plan consistent with enterprise architectural standards using Attribute Driven Design;
- Defining application/data/infrastructure delivery strategies, standards, processes, technologies, and tools in the technical visions
- Driving or assisting in project implementation estimation and roadmap construction;
- Analyzing, modeling, documenting, and assessing existing delivery processes according to the Architecture Trade-off Analysis methodology
TOGETHER WE WILL:
Enjoy corporate events and company benefits, like:
- 25 paid days off during the year;
- Life and health insurance;
- Expert communities, paid certifications, and professional events;
- Various corporate events for relaxation and well-being;
- SoftServe University and its thousands of learning options.