A global digital services and consulting company founded in 1993. We’re working on 1,100+ projects with clients in the USA, Europe, and APAC regions. 13,000+ people help transform, accelerate, and optimize how our clients, including ISVs and Fortune 500 companies do business.
Our format of the job is a consultancy for different projects, not tied to specific projects, technologies, or timelines. We do DevOps for everything.
For sure, we work with the majority of Cloud Providers: Google Cloud, AWS, Azure, and more. The size of companies varies from tech Startups to Forbes 500 Enterprises.
With us, you will participate in migrations from on-prem to the cloud, from one cloud provider to different cloud providers, helping to onboard new projects for Delivery and Support units, and spreading the expertise and DevOps culture across the organization.
A professional demonstrating the following experience in:
- Development of application-, infrastructure- and solution-scale systems;
- Microsoft Azure and configuring major Azure PaaS services;
- Scripting (PowerShell, Python, or Shell);
- Infrastructure as Code (principles, tools, best practices);
- Implementing CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps, GitLab, Jenkins, etc.);
- Microsoft Server OS and technologies, including SQL Server, IIS, and Active Directory experience;
- Linux Operating System;
- Deploying, monitoring, and administration of SQL/NoSQL DB;
- Designing, monitoring, and gathering metrics platforms;
- Knowledge of configuration management systems (PowerShell DSC, Ansible);
- Software development (principles, tools, methodologies).
- Programming on Python, Go, or .NET;
- Giving presentations, or participating in profile workshops.
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH:
- Microsoft Azure services;
- Architecture modernization;
- Highly available, fault-tolerant, and secure solutions;
- Cost optimization;
- Monitoring and logging;
- Hybrid solutions with multiple cloud and on-premises.
TOGETHER WE WILL:
- Get certifications in cloud technologies and work with Top DevOps Architects in the company;
- Participate in discovery phases and workshops covering all technical aspects of the deal;
- Have the ability to work with the latest modern tools and technologies on different projects;
- Get access to strong educational and mentorship programs;
- Work as a consultant with project enrollment for up to 6 months.