Transcenda is looking for a remote Lead DevOps Engineer. Our culture isn’t something employees join, it’s something they build and shape. We believe that every person deserves to be heard and empowered. If you’re on the fence about whether you’re a fit, we say go for it. Let’s build something great together.
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps and/or Site Reliability engineering;
- Strong understanding of AWS Well Architected Framework;
- Experience with infrastructure-as-a-code tools like Terraform, CloudFormation;
- Hands-on experience writing Terraform modules;
- Understanding of Linux network stack, REST, HTTP, and TCP/IP protocols;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, root cause analysis, and technical decisions reasoning;
- Good communication skills in written and verbal English, ability to work remotely;
- Work across multiple work streams and projects, independently with the minimum supervision.
As a plus
- Experience with the scripting languages: Shell, Groovy, Python, Golang or NodeJS;
- Experience with availability and health monitoring software/services;
- Experience with logs aggregation and analytics services;
- Experience in scaling the ElasticSearch, MySQL, Redis, Neo4j;
- Worked with Ansible, experienced in designing Ansible roles/collections;
- Worked with Kubernetes, AWS EKS, and other related AWS Services;
- Worked with CloudWatch, DataDog, InsightsOps;
- Familiarity with PagerDuty and configuration.
- Contribute to software architecture and key technical decisions;
- Perform infrastructure setup and configuration automation;
- Setup monitoring and traceability of the cloud infrastructure;
- Plan scalability of the key performance-critical services;
- Design the continuous delivery pipeline: build, artifacts management, testing, and deployment automation.
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews;
- Generous PTO/Vacation;
- PE tax coverage (5%);
- 100% medical and sports coverage;
- Professional & soft skills training;
- Schedule flexibility and work-from-home options.