We are happy to share a great job opportunity from US-based offshore software development company Varteq with R&D center in Kyiv.
Currently, we’re looking for a self-driving & ambitious Lead Generation Manager/Junior Sales Manager to shape & implement company’s expansion policy to new markets. Your goal will be attraction of medium/enterprise-level companies within target industries: Automotive, Retail, Healthcare, IoT, EdTech and other. Expanding company presence on target markets: the US, Canada, UK, Australia, and Israel.
- Written and spoken English at least at upper-intermediate level;
- Sound knowledge of Google Product Suite (Drive, Doc, Sheet, Presentation, Meet etc.);
- Experience with Social media (LinkedIn, Facebook etc.);
- Strong attention to the details and good research skills;
- Efficient time-management skills.
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably HubSpot;
- Experience with lead generation and email marketing tools;
- Knowledge or at least understanding of the web and mobile apps development industry;
- Good understanding of the product development context for hi-tech industries;
- Experience working with outreach platforms (AlngelList, Crunchbase, etc.);
- Experience with cold emails and calls.
- Search for leads and initial validation of leads;
- Business opportunities research within different business domains;
- Daily operational marketing activities including content marketing;
- Initiate the first contact with potential clients, load them to CRM;
- Communicate with potential clients until further transfer to Sales Manager;
- Meeting initiating and calls scheduling;
- Apply a combo of both account-based and lead-based marketing approaches to generate a stable flow of valid BANT-verified leads.
ExperienceLess than 1 Year