Youwe agency is a e-commerce outsource company, with around 220 employees with the headquarter in Rotterdam and other offices in Leeds, Stockholm, Groningen, Kyiv, Amsterdam and Badung.
We’re looking to hire 2 Full-stack Magento Developers who will be responsible for tech decisions and development of global online pharmacy stores. Let’s recap tech-stack and tech-challenges. First of all, we have been building and optimizing our main Magento 2 website with the goal of making this one blueprint for the other we intend to bring over to M2. We have a large website which is the second category that we are in the process of moving to M2. We have another six M1 stores which we are looking to move across, but their traffic is a little lower, so they are not the priority. Ultimately, we will have our flagship store, our UK focussed store, and our discount store all on the M2 platform.
⇒ Full projects description
- Experience with Magento 1 and knowledge of Magento 2 core framework and architecture (at least more than 2 years of experience with Magento 2).
- Good understanding of the Magento 2 dependency injection.
- Good understanding of the Design Patterns.
- Good CSS styling skills
- Understanding GIT Version Control
- Aiming for medior to senior. Someone who wants to get to know these systems better be responsible for building sites and making a difference themselves and can be autonomous in their workload while being able to work with a colleague to get things done.
- Good English communication skills (Upper-intermediate+).
- Full taxes coverage and accounting support.
- Lunch monthly budget.
- Ability to collaborate using hybrid work model (office/remote) with flexible work schedule.
- Team-buildings and different corporate events on-line or off-line.
- 20 paid days vacation + Ukrainian public holidays.
- Sick leaves coverage.
- Medical insurance after the trial period. (for employees based in Ukraine only).
- Educational budget.
Working schedule from 10:00 up to 19:00, with one hour lunch, but working hours are flexible and to be discussed and aligned with the team.