ESTO is a fully licensed consumer credit company, specialising in providing merchants automated and tech-driven point of sale financing, custom
private label solutions and tailored payment technology. ESTO was established in 2017 and in short period of time has grown into a company
with the second-largest consumer financing merchant partnership network in Estonia. We have the ambition to expand our business model to
other countries by handling real-time payments for the merchant and facilitate all payments between the client and merchant in an e-commerce
As a QA engineer, you will be responsible for testing existing and new features of backend and frontend applications as well as maintaining test
plans and documentation.
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Develop and apply manual testing processes for new and existing financial products;
- Assure functional requirements of features are met using SQL and HTTP tools;
- Write and update test plans and documentation.
- Solid knowledge of HTTP tools;
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes (1-2 years);
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive bug reports, test plans and documentation;
- Getting things done attitude.
What We Offer
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits, including business trips;
- High degree of autonomy and flexible working hours;
- Office in Kiev city center (m. Olimpiiska – LIFT99);
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers.