Beetroot Academy enters a new phase of expansion. We are growing our international team with talented and passionate individuals to scale up our work on bringing world-class education to Ukraine. Over this coming year, our team will more than double in size, and as Media Producer, you will be an important addition to our course development team. It’s your job to, together with the course authors, turn their ideas into effective, easy-to-grasp video material. You will work with high-end tools and equipment (audio and video), filming in-studio as well as creating animations. You will be entrusted to set your own production standards and routines.
- Build a high-end video production environment from scratch, picking out equipment and setting up a studio
- Full-cycle video production, from preparing the scene to the final editing
- Support course authors and help them understand the opportunities that your video production skills bring to their course development
- Together with the course development team process feedback on the material and continuously improve the quality of our video course materials
- Stay on top of trends in educational video production and make sure our production is second to none
Relevant experience and abilities:
- Proven experience in video production, creating studio environment, animations, infographics
- Solid portfolio of video material (both real-world shots and explanational videos/infographics)
- Mad skills in up-do-date editing/production software. Which one you prefer is of lesser importance, as long as you can prove what you’re capable of doing with it.
- Entrepreneurial/active drive and ability to take things in your own hands instead of awaiting instructions
- Belief in education and a desire to create opportunities for self-realization
- Non-hierarchical worldview, humility
Bonus if you have:
- Upper-intermediate English
- Fluency in Ukrainian and/or Russian
- Borsch addiction!
- To apply for this position, please, send your CV and short intro about yourelf to email@example.com