We are Nextpage – engineers of perfection, who believe in intelligence and individuality – two the most important things for every business. We create pixel-perfect websites, apps, and design an outstanding brand identity.
We are looking for a strong and ambitious PHP Developer to join a dedicated technical team.
Our goal: to create a reliable and safe technological solution for our client.
- Аt least 3+ years of experience in Application Development;
- Experience in high loads projects;
- Experience in online payment system;
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented PHP;
- Proven experience Laravel and Symfony preferred;
- API architectures such as REST;
- Solid understanding of database design;
- Solid RDBMS database experience using MySQL or Postgresql);
- Fluent with SQL (e.g. no problem writing complex multi-table joins and optimize slow request);
- Version/source control using Git;
- Experience with containers and orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes);
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy;
- Strong logic and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Self-direction and motivation;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Lua and .NET;
- Understanding of SOLID;
- Knowledge of how containerization works;
- Understanding of DI;
- Understanding of CI.
We can offer:
- Long-term employment;
- Ability to influence on project roadmap;
- Challenging tasks with a great opportunity to level up your skills;
- Family environment and great team spirit;
- Flexible schedule;
- 24 calendar days of paid vacation, days off and sick (standard set);
- Competitive remuneration based on qualification and contribution.