We are looking for another amazing coder to join our Dev team to succeed and grow with us!
- 2+ years of experience in automation testing;
- Good knowledge of Python language is a plus;
- Good knowledge of API and UI testing;
- Basic understanding of SQL queries;
- Good understanding of SDLC;
- Excellent understanding of QA and Test Automation Methodology;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- English level intermediate+.
- Create test documentation;
- Work closely with customer to understand their needs and help with end-customer-faced issues;
- Executes manual & regression tests analyzes results, reports bugs, etc.
- Work closely with the team to understand what they are developing to provide quality suggestions and to develop test plans;
- Create, execute and support automation test scenarios.
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees