At BitBag, we create dedicated eCommerce platforms in PHP. Our goal is to work with people who consciously intend to develop their talents and are guided by real commitment in life. By joining us, you will gain an environment that will provide you with development on many levels.
As a FrontEnd Developer, your responsibility is to create a frontend with HTML/CSS/JS, which is used by the backend in PHP, based on the provided graphics.
Suppose you want to get to know and develop your knowledge of VueJS and VueStorefront – great! We also create projects on these technologies (about 10-15% of all projects). We also use Gulp and Babel and implement new projects using Webpack.
What we offer:
- 100% remote work with the possibility of coworking in Wrocław;
- 95% of projects are the dedicated B2C, B2B, MVM eCommerce;
- We work only with Symfony using components and bundles or the entire Sylius platform (eCommerce Framework on top of Symfony);
- Part of our job is open-source (hundreds of programmers use them every day);
- Possibility to take part in conferences around the world;
- Working mainly with clients from the USA, Switzerland, France, Germany.
- Knowledge of Webpack or Gulp;
- Knowledge of PHP;
- Basic knowledge of GIT;
- You know English well (you can speak freely during daily meetings, discuss and argue your arguments).