Lacero is the provider of an autonomous, Blockchain-based Smart Contract policy creation and enforcement platform. Complementary and additive to existing key managements and legacy policy systems.
We are providing a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that offers orchestration, security, integration, control, and compliance enhancement for digital assets such as cryptocurrencies, tokens, certificates, and encrypted objects.
We are building a platform for institutions, combining safeguarding, authentication and authorization, control, reporting, and audit functionality to enhance pre-existing services, wallet infrastructures and custody arrangements to reduce operational risks, as well as preventing fraud and unauthorized transfers.
- Work with a team of engineers on product features, both front, and back-end;
- Be a part of the full SDLC process and develop new features from scratch to deployment. Continuously improve the application;
- Provide accurate estimates and evaluate the feasibility.
- Strong skills in NodeJS, Typescript, React;
- Good knowledge of HTTP stack, REST, and JSON principles;
- Strong experience in working with databases, such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB;
- Experience with Linux, Docker, GitLab CI, Nginx;
- Intermediate level of English;
- Product mindset;
- Well-developed communication & team working skills.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- AWS experience;
- Experience with React Native;
- Experience with DLT;
- Experience with event-driven systems;
- Experience in financial projects.
- Interesting product;
- Friendly and helpful team;
- Full-time job with a flexible schedule;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.