The Customer is a leading global information and measurement company that enables companies to understand consumers and consumer behavior.
About the Customer:
The company measures and monitors what consumers watch (programming, advertising) and what consumers buy (categories, brands, products) on a global and local basis.
The company has a presence in approximately 100 countries spread across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, North America, South America and Russia.
About the Project:
The Customer has infrastructure of daily jobs to process incoming data from proprietary devices and from partners. The main goal of the Project is to make infrastructure ready to process new data, coming from the Customer’s client.
- 3-4 years of Java application building experience;
- Big Data experience;
- Excellent coding skill in Java;
- Good knowledge of Apache Spark;
- Team player;
- Good communication skills;
- Scala (optional, however expected as a BIG plus).
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Meeting attendance.
- English level: Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate