Our partner, who works with client that is a pioneer at the edge of the enterprise looking for a Middle Java Engineer. Their offerings continuously manage cloud risk through the prevention, detection, response, and prediction of where excessive cloud infrastructure risk resides based on common frameworks, regulatory requirements, and enterprise policies. The main project objective is to deliver features and capabilities that align with the needs of the rapidly growing market.
In other words, the client wants to give an undefeated advantage to customers by implementing the compliance component designed to solve and satisfy their compliance business needs through a single, comprehensive tool. It perfectly fits into the overall product strategy and brings noticeable advantages to the overall goals of the work.
- Having several years of professional background working in Agile team;
- Showing solid experience in Java development;
- Strong in SQL (MySQL or PostgreSQL);
- Proficient with AWS services;
- Ready to work with Node.js on Back End service (Typescript);
- Possessing practice with Kubernetes is an advantage;
- A candidate with good communication, analytic and problem-solving skills.
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH:
- Building great products for our customers in an iterative and test-driven way;
- Performing analysis, design, coding, and testing;
- Desire to learn GoLang in the future and work with microservice development;
- Our marketing, product management, and creative teams to understand business requirements;
- Producing, maintaining, and enhancing our applications in high quality, clean and testable way.
TOGETHER WE WILL:
- Work with Top Solutions architects;
- Take part in architecture designing, planning, and prototyping;
- Contribute to the development of the application and business of the client;
- Grow professionally and learn from each other;
- Access the knowledge base of the Software Engineering Institute;
- Inspire everyone to learn together by focusing on openness, relationships, equality, ownership, and simplicity;
- Join crew of smart, fun, innovative people who are busy making education even more awesome;
- Support in your technical and personal growth: we have a dedicated career plan for all roles in our Company.