Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices. As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success, which is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.
Currently we are looking for a Middle Java Developer to join our team.
You’ll have a great opportunity to travel abroad to one of the most technologically developed countries in the world, expand your professional experience and advance your skills!
About the Customer:
The Customer offers international banking services, working across some of the world’s most dynamic markets including Asia, Africa and the Middle East. It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services.
About the Project:
For the moment current systems of the Customer require enhancement and upgrading.
The main goal of the Project is to optimize costs of implementation and maintenance of IT processes.
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- Solid understanding of Java Memory Model;
- Experience with SQL databases H2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle;
- Solid understanding of multi-threaded program design;
- Solid understanding of the modern software development lifecycle processes such as Continuous Integration and Delivery;
- Deep expertise in and experience with Java 8+;
- Solid understanding of Spring Boot;
- Strong knowledge of Hibernate.
Good to have:
- Experience in designing event-driven systems, microservice architecture;
- Event Sourcing / CQRS;
- Rabbit MQ / Kafka;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Meeting attendance.
- Comfortable office;
- Flexible working hours;
- Paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- Salary based on results of an interview;
- A monthly social package (English, sports).