Our client is a big technology company with over 9000 employees, who create high-quality software products by working with cutting-edge technologies.
You are going to work with an American company that develops software for businesses to help manage their networks, systems, and information technology infrastructure. The company provides purpose-built products for IT professionals, MSPs, and DevOps pros. These are value-driven modules and tools that solve a broad range of IT management challenges, whether those challenges are related to networks, servers, applications, storage, virtualization, cloud, or development operations. The project itself is about developing and extending the functionality of a billing system our customer uses to sell their products. The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented methodologies and design;
- Knowledge of: C#, .Net Web API, JSON, REST, HTML/CSS;
- Methodologies: SCRUM;
- Good English, at least Intermediate (mostly speaking).
You want to work with:
- Designing and implementation of products using .NET framework, ASP.NET WEB API;
- Development of various product aspects (business logic, database, integrations);
- Risk assessment, defining dependencies and assumptions;
- Estimation and scope decomposition;
- Resolving complex technical issues with simple and elegant solutions;
- Continuous identification of areas of improvement with respect to product supportability, development process, quality, and technology stack;
- A dynamic self-organized engineering scrum team, working according to the agile principles;
- The main technology stack used on the project: ASP .NET Web API, C#, MS SQL, SFDC(Apex), Rabbit MQ.
Benefits for you:
- Accomplish great things;
- Get a great deal of learning and development opportunities along with a structured career path;
- Process dynamic projects and still very have a stable place to work;
- Take part in internal and external events where you can build and promote your personal brand;
- Give you access to experienced specialists willing to share their knowledge;
- Care about your individual initiatives — just come and share your ideas;
- It’s an exciting time to join and find yourself a place in a growing success story!