Jamworks is your meeting companion, your automated note-taker, task delegator, insight propagator, point of interest capturer and your “what did they just say?” helper.
Never forget a valuable insight ever again.
The way we study has changed, but lectures haven’t. Until now. Jamworks helps students and teachers in any subject remember the forgotten, revise the revisable and get back to that one key moment that you’ve always wanted to find when studying – with transcribed audio, any screen content from presentations or slides and additional notes. Use Jamworks with any teleconferencing tools.
Teams like Salesforce, Gartner, and Cisco (and more), and students from UCL, Arizona State University and University of Pavia (and more) are already using Jamworks, and we’re opening up our beta to add more individuals and teams each week.
We are looking for a motivated individual with good technical skills to create a SOLID API-driven platform. The person who is passionate about quality. In this role, you will be working as a team on the amazing solution of processing and capturing images/videos/audios, catching points of interest, ongoing capturing, and inventing the fully internet-independent intelligent meeting companion. You’ll become a part of the new era for meeting tracking.
- Strong PHP 7.4+, PHPUnit, PHPStan;
- Strong Laravel 8+ (IoC, Composer, Providers, Abstract Bindings, Traits, Contracts, Broadcasting, Jobs, Events);
- Node.js 12+, socket.io, laravel-echo;
- Doctrine 2.7+ (UoW is a must!), MySQL, MongoDB, DocumentDB, Redis;
- Guzzle, HTTP/S (knowledge of status codes purpose), JsonAPI, JWT;
- Strong understanding of a Domain Driven Design;
- Design patterns (Repository is a must!), Event Sourcing, CQRS, SOLID;
- Blueprint docs;
- AWS EC2, S3, IAM, CloudFront, SNS;
- Docker, Docker-compose;
- Git, Gitlab CI;
- FFMPEG will be a plus;
- Postman testing.