We are Nextpage Agency — digital solution agency that makes beautiful innovations and makes innovations beautiful.
We help digital products stay up to date, and be more competitive with a help of smart and innovative design. We believe in a synergy of creative and technical components that results in an outstanding product. The main feature of our work is custom-made. Our products are always carefully crafted to be top-notch.
- 2+ years experience as a Project Manager in IT-outsourcing business;
- Knowledge of software software development life cycle and application development life cycle;
- Ability to analyze the client’s business requirements, prioritize and translate them into requirements for developer;
- Ability to build working relationships within a team;
- Practical experience of using project management tools (YouTrack, Jira);
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Proactivity in finding solutions;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Nice to have:
- Technical background;
- Experience working with a distributed team.
WORK CULTURE AND SCHEDULE:
- Schedule: 5/2 from 10:00 to 19:00;
- Long-term employment;
- Opportunity to influence the company business strategy and key decision making;
- Autonomy and freedom in decision making;
- Family environment and great team spirit;
- 24 calendar days of paid vacation, days off and sick days (standard set);
- Competitive remuneration based on qualification and contribution.