Lavin Media builds exceptional IT marketing solutions for large partners from North America. We create a unique marketing platform to deliver high-quality service in different industries. We don’t just advertise our clients’ products or services — we build long-term marketing solutions within the context of enduring partnerships.
Our people’s diversity and their ideas inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from unique technology to industry-leading services and customer experiences. We believe teams that openly support and challenge each other are destined to win.
We are looking for a responsible Middle QA Engineer (Manual) who will be happy to participate in the creation of new approaches, follow trends and solve complex problems.
- Analyze requirements;
- Report found issues to the development team;
- Create and support test documentation (bug reports, checklists, test cases);
- Cooperate closely with the development team and stakeholders;
- Functionality, smoke, usability, compatibility, regression, and penetration testing;
- Provide effective measurable test coverage against requirements;
- Apply effective and relevant test design techniques for test cases and checklists creation.
- 2+ years experience in functional and regression manual testing is a MUST;
- Knowledge of test strategy and test plan creation, testing estimation, and QA acceptance criteria definition;
- Experience in developing, executing, and reporting test cases;
- Experience using API testing tools such as POSTMAN;
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle;
- Intermediate English communication skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Remote work;
- Full-time job with a flexible schedule;
- Vacation – 15 working days;
- Paid sick leave/vacations;
- Mentoring and professional growth;
- Competitive salary and bounces;
- Paid seminars, conferences, and English lessons.