Preply is a fast growing IT product company at an early stage of development, backed by Europe’s most prominent investors. 100 people are currently working on building a global human-to-human online tutoring marketplace with locations in Kyiv and Berlin. We have more than 15 nationalities on board, that work in small cross-functional teams to continuously improve and scale user experience. We offer remote working days and the possibility to use our platform for self development. We challenge each other to learn more and faster, while promoting creative power and free will. Personal growth, a friendly and hierarchy-free atmosphere are guaranteed!
We are currently searching for a Middle React Native Developer passionate about the vision and idea of our product. We take inspiration from Spotify for building our engineering culture and implementing the best practice. Our mobile development is highly inspired by Facebook and Microsoft modern stack and approaches: React / React Native, GraphQL API only, TypeScript, Cross-Platform ideas to share code & skills between platforms (WEB, iOS & Android).
Your competency profile:
• 2+ years React / React Native experience
• ES6+, Node.js, React and React Native ecosystem.
• CSS-in-JS basics.
• Confident work with JS Promises, async/await.
• Chrome Dev Tools ninja.
• Minimal sense of visual aesthetics.
• Configure & build mobile app via XCode and Android Studio.
• Any of GraphQL, TypeScript, Redux, Jest, Git is an additional strength.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• High level of self-organization, ownership, responsibility.
• Minimum B2 English level (company gives 200$/month for studying English on
Your expected outcomes:
• Implement the prototype and delegate to QA with minimal UI/UX defects.
• Adapt UI on different phones.
• Implement separate UI layer for tablets.
• Implement new screens using GraphQL API.
• Good understanding UI/UX differences between iOS & Android.
What we offer:
An opportunity to join a worldwide educational product and build the global brand in online tutoring space.
Personal and professional growth driven by a strong team, supportive world-class investors (including the Booking.com co-founder), and interesting challenges to build the global leader.
Friendly, open, dynamic and international working environment.
Company, where your opinion will be highly valued and appreciated.
Enthusiastic team with no bureaucracy and corporate stuff.
Flexible working conditions to support your personal needs.
Strong financial package to live a great life and keep saving.