Clevergig is currently mostly known as a scheduling and time tracking solution (Software as a Service, or SaaS) in the Netherlands. Our core users are temp and staffing agencies, and their workers. However, in the coming months, we wish to add more features and broaden our product offering. The goal is to become the growth hub for temp agencies.
Are you a highly skilled Ruby Engineer looking to join a fast-growing startup? Look no further!
As our team member, you write clean code to add new features to our ever-evolving product. You also help us increase distribution leverage and improve product stickiness by building world-class integrations. Finally, you improve existing code and product performance by decreasing technical debt.
- Be ready to release new functionality every two weeks;
- Identifying technical debt sources, estimating the amount of added development time, and fixing part of it every release;
- Reduce the number of bugs reported. No critical bugs in a release that led to downtime;
- Build multiple API integrations;
- 3+ years experience developing scalable backend with Ruby on Rails;
- Experience in building RESTful services, working with message queues, and batch processing applications;
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem;
- Experience with relational databases;
- Proactive attitude, problem solver. Willing to collaborate with others;
- Upper-Intermediate in English;
OUR TECH STACK:
- API: Ruby, Ruby on Rails;
- Infrastructure: AWS, Kubernetes, MySQL, Redis, Sidekiq;
- AWS services: ELB, EC2, EKS, RDS, S3, SNS, CloudFront, CloudWatch;
- Native mobile apps: Kotlin, Swift;
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 32 hours per week is also possible;
- Unlimited days off;
- Freedom to work remotely;
- Or drop by our office in Kyiv or Amsterdam area;
- Flexibility, responsibility, and freedom.