Our client is a big technology company with over 9000 employees, who create high-quality software products by working with cutting-edge technologies. You are going to work with one of the largest Canadian retail companies which sells a wide range of automotive, hardware, sports and leisure, and home products. Super friendly and collaborative team will help you to grow professionally in the retail domain on an enterprise account.
- Strong in the understanding of database structures, theories, principles;
- Have excellent soft skills and experience in communication with end business users;
- Experienced in SQL;
- Experienced in Hive, Hadoop;
- Experienced in PySpark;
- Have basic knowledge in Scala – nice to have;
- Able to perform tuning of the ETL process and SQL queries, and recommend and implement ETL and query tuning techniques;
- Passionate about learning new technologies;
- Have strong analytical skills, sense of responsibility, self-organization, self-improvement potential;
- Experienced in writing and tuning complex SQLs and use analytical functions;
- Flexible and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Demonstrating good technical English reading, speaking, and writing skills.
- Data analysis and work with technical requirements;
- Closely work with customer;
- Risk assessment, defining dependencies and assumptions;
- Technical specifications and vision document creation;
- Design of ETL solution.
Benefits for you:
- Be a part of a fast-moving development team that use Agile methodologies best practices;
- Work with Top Solutions architects in the company;
- Work with a variety of data sources;
- Develop ETL technical specifications, designs, tests, implements, and supports optimal data solutions for end-to-end data processing
- Document ETL data mappings, data dictionaries, processes, programs, and solutions;
- Integrate ETL development with existing projects;
- Work with the Business team(s) to assess and troubleshoot potential data quality issues at key intake points such as validating control totals at intake;
- Perform problem assessment, resolution, and documentation in existing ETL packages, mapping, and workflows in production;
- Provide the best product to our customers;
- Grow professionally as ETL/Big Data developers.