Our client is a US Based company, a recognized leader in home control and automation, and one of the fastest-growing smart home companies in the luxury and mid-markets. Building products that are inventive, easy to use, and future-friendly, so the customers could enjoy them for years.
Building new features and maintaining the production version of the Smart Home app. We follow the iterative roll-out of new features and the introduction of new smart home hardware devices that require support on the application side. The ecosystem of devices is growing. Huge roadmap of new functionality that needs to be developed.
You’ll be involved in:
- Developing excellent world class mobile applications
- Bringing new and innovative mobile user experiences to home control and automation
- Working with other teams to create great user experiences throughout the platform
- Working as part of an experienced iOS team with 6 engineers on our side
Tech stack and technical details about the project:
- Cloud Messaging
6.CircleCI, AppStoreConnect, Fastlane
7.Cocoapods, Swift Package Manager
Work hours and schedule flexibility:
- full-time team members with 8h a day or 40h a week availability;
- there is flexibility in work hours;
- important to join team or client meetings;
- like daily standup zoom calls or planning/grooming/demo meetings;
- generally, we expect the team to be available from 11am to 7pm for quick collaboration with other team members.