Our client is a big technology company with over 9000 employees, who create high-quality software products by working with cutting-edge technologies. The team of open-minded people who love technology and have everything they need to pursue their passion to create innovation.
Global Talent Operations team is looking for you, an experienced specialist, who will share our common goal to make the company better by matching the right people with the right projects. You will take the responsibility for full-cycle recruitment including preliminary consulting, further recruiting strategy building, and its actual implementation.
- At least 2 years of recruiting experience, preferably in IT industry;
- Knowledge of software development company functioning;
- Understanding of full lifecycle recruiting components (desirable);
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Good presentation skills;
- Result orientation and willingness to take responsibility;
- Strong motivation to manage customer’s/partner’s expectations;
- Personal effectiveness and motivation;
- Intermediate Strong English level.
- Interviewing candidates within the framework of the position specification. Screening, interviewing and preparing a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline;
- Evaluation of the candidates if they meet the position requirements and prepare them for interviews with hiring managers by providing detailed information about our company, business strategy, department specifics, job descriptions, and defining applicants’ expectations;
- Managing the schedule of all interviews between candidates and supplying the hiring manager with all information about the candidate;
- Maintaining all interview outcomes data in Recruiting DB;
- Providing candidates with feedback after each interview stage;
- Assisting Hiring Manager in gathering references and checking the background of a potential employee, preparing and sending offer packages or rejection letters;
- Reviewing hiring manager interview performance with each candidate and taking appropriate action;
- Developing a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need;
- Analyzing the external labour market as per company needs on a permanent basis and responding to it proactively;
- Conducting regular follow-up meetings with vacancy requestor to determine the effectiveness of recruiting up-to-date.
Benefits for you:
- Enjoy the ability to offer and implement your own solutions;
- Participate in conferences, training sessions, seminars;
- Have access to robust educational and mentorship programs;
- Share with you a package of benefits (medical insurance/additional paid vacation, anniversary gifts, and foreign language classes).