The client’s product is the world’s most powerful digital product design platform, used to make the world’s best customer experiences. The company provides design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 4 million people use this platform to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing the code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100.
A professional having the following expertise
- Familiarity with MongoDB, Kafka, MySQL, DataDog, New Relic, Loggly;
- 3-5 years in QA/Test engineering;
- Ability to champion quality practices within a team and organization;
- Proven track record of producing results as an Automator with strong organizational and time management skills;
- Experience with bug tracking, software development, and QA processes, and continuous integration tools;
- Creativity in solving interesting and unique challenges as standard QA processes won’t always work;
- Improvisation and flexibility;
- Detail-orientation, analytical thinking, and good problem-solving skills;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (Intermediate Strong+ level).
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH:
- Creating and maintaining automated test scripts for end-to-end, functional, visual regression testing;
- Maintaining manual test cases (if the functionality was updated when creating autotests);
- QA team and engineers on test strategies and risk assessment for testing coverage;
- Designing automated test suites based on manual test cases or test plans from scratch;
- Performing product validation and testing;
- Assisting with automated performance, load, and stress testing;
- Assisting the engineering team to understand/solve test failures on CI.
TOGETHER WE WILL:
- Create an excellent team atmosphere;
- Grow technically and contribute to worthy enterprise product;
- Take part in internal and external event;
- Give you access to experienced specialists, much willing to share their knowledge;
- Share with you a package of benefits (medical insurance/ additional (paid) vacation, anniversary gifts) and foreign language classes).