Our client provides powerful analytics products that help large enterprises improve video and web collaboration. Since being founded in 2007, they have grown with the video collaboration industry and transformed from a services-based company to a product-based company, now offering cloud-based solutions that allow organizations to simplify the management, reduce the cost and improve the quality of video and web collaboration.
- Having at least 2-years experience in Test Automation with Python;
- Strong in QA methodologies knowledge;
- Skilled with such tools and technologies: Python, Selenium Web Driver, RestAPI, CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins), SQL;
- Having a good understanding of Scrum and Kanban frameworks;
- Able to work independently with no supervision;
- Demonstrating bright communication, analytic and problem-solving skills;
- Able to learn quickly and work independently;
- Possessing Intermediate+ English level (for regular communication with the client).
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH:
- Safeguarding and maintaining the quality of client’s products and solutions;
- Creating test plans and test cases;
- Generating well-documented bug reports for each test result;
- Communicating effectively with developers and team members regarding your findings;
- Planning and performing functional, load, and performance testing;
- Providing valuable inputs when reviewing requirement documents and technical specifications;
- Reporting of issues found;
- QA Manager on the Client-side directly.
TOGETHER WE WILL:
- Process dynamic project and still have a stable place to work;
- Take part in internal and external events where you can build and promote your personal brand;
- Give you access to experienced specialists willing to share their knowledge;
- Show you our casual atmosphere;
- Care about your individual initiatives, just come and share your ideas;
- Make you familiar with our structured career path and test automation opportunities.