Reflex Media Group is a global demand generation group. We work with major brands in Europe and provide them massive volumes of new prospects everyday via lead generation, affiliation and influence marketing. Reflex Affiliates and Reflex Leads are part of our group covering all web industries with a total of 35 staff. As part of its international expansion and high media exposure, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Web Developer to join our team and work alongside our energetic tech and web marketing departments.
- symfony with FOS bundles;
- git and docker (or similar container based system);
- basic bash knowledge;
- vuejs 2 is a plus;
- experience on a similar more or less complex project is a plus;
- good verbal and written English skills;
- Minimum 2 years of experience with PHP.
What we regard as significant advantages: Practical knowledge of debugging, profiling, and optimizing PHP code, samples of serious code that you can demonstrate (Git projects).
Scope of work: Maintaining, updating and upgrading client and server-side projects, many interesting and complex tasks related to the development of our SaaS.
What we offer:
- Gross Salary negotiable depending on the experiences;
- Permanent Contract;
- Benefits: health care insurance, Spanish lessons, car park or public transport card;
- Amazing offices and a friendly international environment. Numerous team gathering and activities.