Positive, funny, hardworking, easygoing team of highly qualified professionals who may provide the best level of support for any client. We are growing and looking for an experienced Web Automation Quality Control Engineer to join us!
Our client is based in the United States and is one of the leaders in cloud-based document and email management
Our client had already successfully partnered with this company to develop software solutions for a series of desktop tools that are integrated with Microsoft Office and Outlook applications. We are also involved in the development of their main Web application – Document Management System and work in both directions (development and testing) together with client teams. We have a big portfolio of interesting products and a chance to deal with different teams and workflows.
- Proficient in C#, NUnit, Selenium;
- Professional such testing tools as Fiddler, Postman;
- Having experience with REST API;
- Knowledgeable of CI process: TeamCity and Azure DevOps;
- Possessing the fundamentals of MS Office suite;
- Demonstrating a high level of analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Showing written and verbal communication skills and well-developed personal skills;
- Able to adapt to the varied environment and to grasp new things quickly;
- A positive person, with high motivation and willingness to work on a long-term project;
- A team player.
You want to work with:
- Web UI and API tests;
- Taking part in code review process;
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code of automation tests;
- Integration of automated test cases into the test suite;
- Participation in troubleshooting of issues found during test cases execution;
- Integration testing;
- Cases when necessary to be persistent to promote own ideas, and flexible when it comes to listening to other people’s opinions.
Together we will:
- Help our client succeed;
- Propose and implement our own solutions;
- Be a part of something bigger than just developing a feature;
- Have a friendly and mature team;
- Enjoy a flexible schedule and working hours;
- Grow professionally by taking part in company events;
- Get strong mentors and technical experts in the team who could help to boost your skills.