Our client is a 10000+ team across the world of most technologies and roles in IT and at the moment we are growing, so you can join one of several dozen projects we are developing right now. Our products protect computers against advanced forms of malware. Some malware is straightforward to identify, but antivirus has done that forever.
We are looking for a Senior test engineer to join the team of Java (6 team members) and Angular (3 team members) Engineers.
Our client company provides purpose-built products for IT professionals, MSPs, and DevOps pros. We offer value-driven products and tools that solve a broad range of IT management challenges — whether they are related to networks, servers, applications, storage, virtualization, cloud, or development operations.
The Project delivers powerful Security Information and Event Management capabilities in a highly affordable, easy-to-deploy virtual appliance. It combines real-time log analysis, event correlation, and a groundbreaking approach to IT search to deliver the visibility, security, and control you need to overcome everyday IT challenges.
- Ready to be an advocate for the customer from an overall quality perspective for the product (test cases creation and coverage, automation coverage, automation test review and improvement, new approaches implementation, risks mitigation, etc.);
- Experienced in automation using TypeScript and Java;
- Having a basic knowledge of Networking, or being ready to get familiar with it;
- A good troubleshooter and problem solver;
- Interested in leading processes or possessing a relevant background;
- A person with fluent spoken/written English level (used on daily basis).
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH:
- Improving automation processes and coverage;
- Making the product better through changes based on quality-related best practices.
TOGETHER WE WILL:
- Grow technically;
- Improve product and extend the functionality;
- Build great team;
- Add value to the business.